September 21, 2007

losing grip..

matagl narin akong hindi nkpgsulat dito sa blog ko..mga ilang linggo nrin... hhmm...

the last time i wrote in here was wen i was physically dying... and now im writing to you agen dying... emotionally dying... but not like in the past wen i was really dead... this time.. its kinda mellow but it still affects me...

im having this dilemma of how to deal with the pain of being stuck in between... being stuck in between right and good, responsibility and duties and the feelings of the past and present...

the agony of not knowing where i should stand or go is tormenting... if i were to choose i'd rather be sleeping like before, stagnant like a water in a pond. independently making her own style and life...

now tell me... where should i go? what should i ought to feel? should i be moving forward or should i be taking a step back... tell me...

1 comment:

divinewinds said...

Hay bes... why didn't you tell me? You told me you were sick, but not this sick... then you didn't even tell me that your heart is dying nanaman. ano ba yan, bes? Am I still your bestfriend? O baka naman napalitan na ako nang tuluyan? Is he the only guy that matters to you now... do I not matter anymore?

I'm trying to reach out... lalo na ngayon kasi nasasaktan ka pala. You know I don't want you getting lonely, more so, getting ran over by someone you love. I know your sacrifices, I know your pains. Heck, sino ba lagi magkasama dati sa mga ganitong problema kundi tayo rin lang naman?

I never left you, Bes. You simply didn't have time left for me. But I was always here for you. Always.

You know that you can always talk to me... di ba? Do you still trust me, or am I pushing myself towards you too much when I'm not wanted anymore?

Pucha, nakakadepress. 7 years na tayong mag best friends... dito pa ba mapuputol? i guess 7 talaga ang lucky number mo. haha...

I'll always be here for you... and YOU will ALWAYS be my BEST FRIEND. I hope to read from you soon... pero I'll understand kung hindi.

I love you bes. Tandaan mo yan. Di man tayo mag-usap for a long time, it would never change. Alagaan mo sarili mo dyan. I'm sorry I had to leave you physically. You know I never wanted to.