November 10, 2008

Hoping for the saga to continue.... xD

"Its about love, hate, sacrifice, friendship, family, decision, destiny... disparity and harmony all at the same time... "

the Twilight Saga is something more than four books... it goes beyond the life and love of the red-head girl Isabella Swan and golden-eyed vampire Edward Cullen... it transcends time itself... reading it is more like magical, its more than just another piece of literature... its perfect... even beyond perfect!

I can say that reading Twilight alone won't suffice, it will keep you begging for more... its kinda addicting... but its worth it! and even at the last page of Breaking Dawn... you'll wish that... that it wont end...no yet... not just yet...not ever! you'll wish that their life and love story... that the saga will continue on and on... and i doubt if you'll ever get tired of reading it...

I've read hundreds of books... im a self-proclaim book addict... i adore works of judith mcnaught to mitch albom, from paolo coelho to anne rice... from rl stine to john grisham... and obviously i'm not picky on books.., i read everything i get my hands on... finished the harry potter saga twice!...
but reading Stepehenie Meyer's work... is a totally different experience...

i still have a huge hangover from it.., thou i'm done with the saga yesterday...

honestly, it made me cry... wanna know why? secret... read and figure it out...

I'm glad i read the book.... its worth every added eye bag i got...


hahahaha....


I love Renesmee.... hahahaha!
I so want to be like her!

1 comment:

Memoirs of PCA said...

thanks to my mp4 player, i have the chance to read books on my trips, which is the only vacant time I have on a day.. hahaha.. And to note, the Twilight saga is my mp4 player's first victim.. hahaha