November 10, 2008

Yoohoo....Sir Don....

I've been stalling... not the first time though! ha!

since this is where sir don will figure the things I'd do everyday at the office... I'd better welcome him formally... so

SIR RACIDON PALOMINO BERNARTE... from the bottom of thugging heart... WELCOME TO THE BRAT'S PLACE.., ECA'S ultimate emotional garbage paradise... hahaha...

i'm just so painfully sorry not to write here soon... the culprit for this crime is non other than my isp's turtle-like connection.... rarr.... sorry again...

okay, so where do i start?

place: dyna media productions, owned by the radio partners inc. paragon plaza, boni.
boss: sir louie cano..
started: october 27, 2008
shift time: from1pm to 6pm...

i began my ojt last, last last monday., it was the 27th day of october... there's suppose to be five PUPians there, namely vernon, mart, rj cado me and tracy, but Sir Louie's mind changed and trimmed us down to two... so rj and i remained there together with five other internees from san sebastian recoletos...

and we began, i began working my shifts there... its actually from 1pm to 6pm...

a little tiring but nontheless fun...

for the whole week of oct 27-29 and 31, nov 5, 6, and 7...aside from answering phone calls... i was assigned to do layouts for our upcoming project... PHILIPPINE MODELS WEEKEND... a project design to find potential models and give them training plus of course exposure...!

from letterheads to email blast layouts... i was pressured to master Adobe Photoshop in no time... not that i dont have my share of editing in the past... but its kinda different coz its for work na...

but uber thanks to my uber great boss.. who's really not hard to please.. the reason why i try to come up with better layouts than the last... it seems that layouting is not that hard...

so most of my days are spent doing layouts... and reading fashion magazines..
my daily routine...
though i hate routines....
this routine is doing fine with me...

hahahaha...

and may God bless me...
coz its all just starting...

*rarr*

No comments: