April 9, 2007

For my ONLY Best Friend... Cj...

i intentionally FORGOT to tell you that i wrote something about you...^_^ i was kinda waiting for the perfect time to let you read it... and since today is your birthday..voila! indulge yourself bes! i really wish that i can celebrate your birthday with you... but i can't.. Canada is just too far.. im sorry... but dnt worry! i shall shout "happy birthday bes!" at the top of my lungs, like we always do...! i miss you Cj... it has been 10 months... exactly 303 days... approximately 7,272 hours... around 436,320 minutes... more or less 26,179,200 seconds... since i last saw your face bes... my life back here was nver ever the same... i seldom hear your laughs nowadays... your crazy antics... and your muffled cries... its kinda lonely here without you... but im getting by... coz, i know that we are just under the same sky... and we are now flying with our own wings and someday... i know that within the vast horizon... we'll see each other again... someday...



Bes

“If there is such thing as “soul mates” there could also be “soul best friends”

It was back in pre-school when I first met Cj… around 17 years ago. We were classmates but I didn’t paid enough attention to him. I was like the loud bubbly child and he was the intelligent but quiet kid. Our parents were friends but we’re not that close, I actually forgot all about him after our pre-school graduation.
Obviously, with my pigtails and rosy cheeks I had no idea that’s he’s going to be one of the most important person in my life right now.

We met again after 10 years, it actually started with a smile and the rest was history. Cj is probably the best gift I’ve ever received. He’s my perfect friend, my confidant, my brother, my listener, and my “Bes”. He never fails me, accepted me for I am, loved me despite my imperfections, and with that, I’ll never be the same again. He’s actually in Canada right now, and we are technically thousand miles away from each other. It was really painful seeing him go, really hard adjusting… yet now, we are actually doing good… I guess. it’s because I’ll never leave him, and he said that he’ll never leave me too… or maybe we just can’t live without each other. And this distance between us is just a test, to measure how far we shall go to keep our friendship in place.

Gareth Christopher Jacinto Wee is my “soul best friend” and I’ve got a whole lot of past lives to prove it... seriously...




hope you like it... ^_^ just so you know... im proud of you! i'll always be! miss you bes... thank you for everything... love you!


again... Happy Birthday Gareth Christopher Jacinto Wee..! painom k nmn... joke... lol...



psst,, uwi kna dito... ^_^

2 comments:

Memoirs of PCA said...

happy birthday cj. happy birthday eca. (soul best friends diba?) hehe

divinewinds said...

Salamat Bes... haha... walang hiya... ang galing ng timing ng pagkabasa ko dito... dahil super down ako ngayon... I'm crying because I feel so lonely here... and if only you were here, this wouldn't be the case... I'm all lone... No Dennis, no real friends... no one but me.

Yes, You are there... but we're so far apart from each other... napapagod na ako, bes. pagod na... pagod na...

I love you... Ingat ka lagi.