April 2, 2007

the silver lining.....

im hir na... now where should i begin??? hmm...let me think... gosh!!! memory overload!! lol... joke lng... o cge na nga start na ako...

i love reading... i read anything under the sun... it makes me preoccupied! it takes me away to this special place where i sit under a big maple tree and listen to the sounds of my mind while it digests every word it beats... and after finishing book after book after book... i reflect on what i've learned... "All tales has to end but lessons are never to be forgotten like memories..."... what retains in your heart is what matters...

i have these "quotable quotes" stored up in my mind... sayings, sentences, thoughts, ideas, realizations, words to live by, that i tell people now and then... depends on the situation, depends on whether i remember it or not... haha! i usually say these things to help a friend... hoping that it would help them too... like what it did to me... but i never thought people would actually recall me saying it... my dearest friend Jm... he qouted me on his shoutout on friendster... it says "my heart is not broken, it's just incomplete..."... it struck me..! i told myself.. "wow! someone besides my bes really listened to me!! haha! nice one!" i actually dnt know the reason why Jm posted it... but the fact that certain thought came from me...damn, it was priceless!!! thank you Jm... for listening though im a chatterbox! and also for your present shoutout... wkekekekeke.... muah!

"my heart is not broken, it is just incomplete..." i have been looking for the perfect description as to what position my heart is currently living in... and i think i found it... being incomplete is not like the end of the world! its not really that bad... yes, i admit... a part of it is lost somewhere... God only knows where... but living with an incomplete heart keeps me striving... insisting to make it whole again, someday...

being incomplete can be an advantage... you just have to find your way around it... and finding it is one hell of an exercise!! hahaha....

No comments: