March 16, 2007

stressful friday..phew...

note: i started this post at exactly 7:54pm... march 16, 2007...

i am waiting for my turtle-like-speed internet connection to finish downloading the song "could have been" on youtube... one of my major LSS ever!! i've been singing it since last wednesday... evrywhere!! as in! while im bathing, eating, typing last night, during my vancnt time... and even during my yosi break!! damn... uhmm.. i wonder y... can someone please tell my why this song keeps bugging me?!!!! aaarrgghh!!! but don't get me wrong... i like the song... actually love it... take note: the song!! not the singer... oops... bad eca2x!! haha...

newei... i had a very stressful day... imagine from 7:30am to 1:30pm...no breaks!!! damn... luckily i was the person meant to report on stress management, and found out that writing is one way of coping with stress!! that's why twinkle, you're helping me cope!! thank you very much... muah!! but seriously... writing really helped me alot!! and since i started expressingly my dramatic self here... it somehow took half of my pains, half of my frustrations... it seems as if you, twinkle absorbs everything like a sponge all the heartaches of your beloved editor... hahaha... i appreciate it... hope you wont get tired!! hahaha!!

No comments: